I have a problem with Freedome.
Today on 11.09.2019 an update of Windows 10 was installed. After that we are no longer protected via Freedome in WLAN. See photo.
Also a new installation didn't help.
Just to ensure that you have already added your WLAN as trusted in Freedome to see if that solve the issue.
1. Open Freedome
2. Click Settings
3. Click Enable killswitch
4. Then "Allow connections to other devices in trusted networks"
5. Select your current network adapter name i.e home wifi
6. Click Save
If issue remain, please try update the WLAN driver as you can find more information here.
Unfortunately, the problem was not solved with it. The symbol is displayed correctly via another WLAN network. The update is not visible in the WindowsUpdate history. I therefore assume a hacker attack, which can now see our activities despite FSecure Total and despite Fredome. This is problematic because we have to transmit sensitive financial data. Scan with FSecure Total was without result. FSecure's router test was also unsuccessful. What should we do?
Please try following steps to check if your Freedome VPN is working and securely connected.
1. Turn off your Freedome connection.
2. Open this test website on your browser and click Get IP Details to find out your original IP address given by your ISP. Make a note of your real IP address.
3. Turn on your Freedome VPN and go back to the test website.
4. It should now show a different IP address and the country you connected your Freedome VPN to.
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions