Lost my license

Aspirant

Lost my license

Hi all,I recently signed up for a promotion which gives you a year trial for free. However,I've lost my code,and can't seem to find it. Is it possible to get it back?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Lost my license

Hi @Charliesass,

I will message you via PM for further discussion on this issue.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
18 REPLIES 18
Community Manager

Hi Charliesass,

May I know how did you sign up for the promotion? Could you check your email for the promotion details (if you have signed up using your email).

Or could you give us more details on what type of a promotion this is related to?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Aspirant

Hi,i did check my email and sadly it's not there anymore.

this was the promotion i signed up with https://campaigns.f-secure.com/freedome/chip/de_DE/ entered the code XXXXXXXX

EDIT: REMOVE PII

Community Manager

Hi Charliesass,

I checked further about this campaign - CHIP Campaign. It is seen that this campaign was in July and it has ended already. The subscription codes for that campaign were given out already.

Aspirant

I know. I managed to get a license. However,I lost it. Its already activated on my machine,tho I'd like to activate it on my mobile...which I can't because i lost the email with my licence in it.
Aspirant

I done that promotion a few weeks back,they emailed me a license. I used it on my laptop no problem,but I lost the email with the license code. I'm here to try and get it emailed me again.
Scholar

Hi

I got a similar problem.

On the 6th this month I got an email with a promotion for Freedome  1 year licence

Made the payment by credit card, got the code, but since I had at that time a valid 1 month licence I decided to wait until that expires before activating the new one.

Well, today my 1 month licence expired and I cant find the email or SMS (cant remember how I got it) with the code.

Since  I have the proof of the payment, is there a way F Secure could send me again that code ?

Thank you

Community Manager

Hi @ValCM,

Regarding your purchase, could you please PM me your purchase details so that I can check further?

@Charliesass, Let me check on this and get back to you.

Scholar

Hello @Laksh

Any news about my license? I have sent the details in a PM.
I'm about to take a trip and Freedome it would be very usefull on free wifii. Never use one without it. Smiley Happy.
Thanks
ValCM
Community Manager

Hi @Charliesass,

I will message you via PM for further discussion on this issue.