Freedoms VPN activation code

Highlighted
Aspirant

Freedoms VPN activation code

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to resend me my activation code. I've rebuilt my laptop but the purchase email is not in my outlook.

Thank

JM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Freedoms VPN activation code

Hi Jonmc,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat/Phone in order to locate your license details. They should be able to check your license details and advise further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi Jonmc,

Please get in touch with our support team via chat/Phone in order to locate your license details. They should be able to check your license details and advise further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Aspirant

Unfortunately your business hours for chat/phone are not convenient, I work those hours and am not allowed personal communication devices in the office, can you email the code to my registered address.

Community Manager

Hi Jonmc,

Please check your email address to see if you have received the order email. I have asked our support team to resend the order email which will have the license details.

Aspirant

I have received the email, thank you for your help.