Freedome crash after latest Freedome Software update

Aspirant

Freedome crash after latest Freedome Software update

After todays software update Freedome VPN crash when trying to hit the connect button. The text says "Error - We are sorry something went wrong"

Freedome worked flawless before the software update.

Version 2.18.5493.0

Windows 10

What to doo???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Freedome crash after latest Freedome Software update

You  must contact Fsecure support. Eventually I got a reply with a  new piece of software. Not sure what the software did but when I rebooted the computer Freedome started working again...

18 REPLIES 18
Aspirant

Skjermbilde.JPG

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi atta,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall it freshly using the latest version and see if the issue is resolved? You can download it from here.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Yes I have tried to remove all using that software and reinstall from Fsecure hopepage twice. But no change..

Community Manager

Hi atta,

Since you have already tried to uninstall and reinstall Freedome, I would recommend to get in touch with our support team here via chat or phone in order to troubleshoot this further.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hei. I actually have contacted support. They told me to remove and install as you suggested, and than give feedback how it went. I have given feedback several times and asked for other advice. But I get no reply......

Scholar

Same here. After last update, nothing work. Same error message.

New download didnt help.

Scholar

Uninstall and new installation.  Nothing happends.

Please F-Secure, do something soon... seems that something went wrong on your side.

How about previous version.

Aspirant

Cant understand why Fsecure doesnt adress this issue. I havent heard anything from Support for many days. Nada! Even if I send them remainders, no reply..!

Community Manager

Hi atta,

Could you please send your case number which you have with support via a private message to me? I will  highlight this post in your case.

Hi @tuomoe,

Please contact our support team via chat or phone here in order to troubleshoot this further. We need the logs from the device to check.