Freedome code not accepted after windows re-installation

Scholar

Freedome code not accepted after windows re-installation

My other PC stopped working and I had to re-install windows. Now the freedome does not accept the code for the suscription anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Freedome code not accepted after windows re-installation

Hi Reijo61,

What is the error message you see when using the code for Freedome?

Our latest version of Freedome for PC allows you to transfer your licence (this should also work in case of a clean reinstallation) which resets your Freedome licenses. Please check this article for more information on the license reset procedure.

Make sure that you have the version installed(v1.1.2531.0 ) or later in use.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Reijo61,

What is the error message you see when using the code for Freedome?

Our latest version of Freedome for PC allows you to transfer your licence (this should also work in case of a clean reinstallation) which resets your Freedome licenses. Please check this article for more information on the license reset procedure.

Make sure that you have the version installed(v1.1.2531.0 ) or later in use.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Thank you very much, I had an old version, sorry. It works now.

Community Manager

Yay! Good to know it works again now! Smiley Happy