Freedome VPN running at router level

Scholar

Freedome VPN running at router level

Given the current changes allowing ISPs to capture and sell your account activity info, I would think this would be a major issue. I am really surprised to see the note that this topic was discontinued for lack of interest.

The management of F-Secure should take a second look at this to see if they are missing a major shift in user direction.

My personal feeling is that router based vpn is clearly the logical path for any small business or home that wants something close to "enterprise / business strength" security.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Freedome VPN running at router level

Hi emcclusky,

Your feedback has been passed to our product team. However, we don’t have plans for router version of Freedome at the moment.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hello,

Any news regarding this issue?

I am using Asus router which has a possibility to run PPTP, LT2P and OpenVPN and would be great if I can use Freedome VPN server straight to my router.

Screenshot 2017-10-29 11.45.15.pngScreenshot 2017-10-29 11.45.18.png

Community Manager

Hi Vasil,

No further news about this. We don't have plans for router version of Freedome at the moment.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

sad to hear that.. looks like many of us have to look at other vpns.
Novice

Hi. I am thinking about cancell my subscription and get a VPN that can run at router level.

Do you have any suggestions and alterantives to Freedome ?