Freedome VPN on Android - Unable to login nor add subscription using Total credentials

bnu
bnu Posts: 1 New Member
Hi,

I have submitted this to F-Secure Customer Support but it has been more than 7 days now, without any resolution. I'm hoping that someone in the Community might have a solution.

Previously I had  installed  F-Secure Freedome on Android phone, and used it successfully. Then several days ago, all of my apps went haywire for an unknown reason.

I had to reset my phone and reinstall all my apps - including Freedome VPN.

I went back to the Google Play Store and reinstalled  F-Secure Freedome  to Android phone.

Now I am stuck in the 5-day Trial, and whenever I try to login to Activate my Subscription to this device, I receive the following message:

"Well, this is embarrassing... It seems we were unable to contact the Freedome login server.

Retry"

I'd repeatedly retried this, and this feedback loop has been like this for the last 7 days.

The only other option is to enter a code, which I don't have.

Alternatively, I tried to login on my laptop to add it there, but it just sent me a link only to my phone. Which then redirects me to the Google Play store to install Freedome. But I have already installed it successfully. The problem is not about installation, but about adding my subscription. 

Then I tried to login to MyFsecure via the Android phone, and was again redirected to the Google Play store which just repeats the same above. Resulting again in a third feedback loop.

Again, I have already installed it. The problem is not about installation, but about adding my subscription. 

As per Customer Service's suggestion, I was told to  wait until the 5-day trial subscription had expired and try again. Which I did. And I uninstalled and reinstalled Freedome successfully from the Google Play store; when I try to login - it still doesn't work - even after expiry. The same problem still occurs.

Since my 5 day trial has expired, now, I don't have Freedome running anymore - no trial and no activation of subscription. 

Now no one from Customer Service has responded to my help request yet. I have submitted this to F-Secure Customer Support but it has been more than 7 days now, without any resolution. I'm hoping that someone in the Community might have a solution.

Please advise. Thanks.

F-Secure Freedome VPN Android - Version 2.5.3.7615

Android version 4.2.2 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello bnu,

I checked your support case and there has been a reply from our support team member. The issue also looks like resolved. Could you please let us know if you are still having this issue?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info