cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedome Connection On & Off

Scholar

Freedome Connection On & Off

I just renewed my Freedome subscriprion a few days ago and I can see that on my Macbook Air, the protection is restarting regularly, and this is cutting the VPN conection, breaking my work continuesly.

I put the same code into my iPhone and it works fine, its only my Macbook Air, with all updates that does this.

Please help, as I find this service now useless.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Freedome Connection On & Off

Hi Stippidoo,

May I know what is the OS of your Macbook and the version of Freedome installed?

Does the Freedome connection restart automatically all of a sudden? Or does it try to restart everytime you wakeup your laptop from sleep or other scenarios?

Does it happen with a particular location or with all the locations?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

My Freedome connection restarts every few minutes, dropping the connections and rendering  the product usesless.

Advice would be very helpfull.

OS and software versions are:

MacOS High Sierra

Version 10.13.1

Freedome: 1.20.3671.0

Scholar

And this is happening in all locations

Community Manager

Hi Stippidoo,

May I suggest to get in touch with our support team here in order to troubleshoot further?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.