Cannot connect PC with Freedome off.

Highlighted
Aly
Scholar

Cannot connect PC with Freedome off.

Hi

Got Freedome 3 devices subscription.

On my Windows 7 laptop after I boot I cannot connect to the internet  without using Freedome (I use Freedome selectively and only from public wifis, so the default is disabled).

I have to turn Freedome on then off and now all is well. I can now connect without a VPN.

I have checked off the settings to start freedome on computer restart and start protection automatically and this does not affect program behaviour.

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Cannot connect PC with Freedome off.

Hello Aly, 

This is a known issue. It happens if Freedome is turned on when the computer is shut down.

We already have a fix and it will be included in the next release.

I sent you a Private message in order to investigate the problem, but as it is now a known issue, you can discard it.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
5 REPLIES 5
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Aly, 

This is a known issue. It happens if Freedome is turned on when the computer is shut down.

We already have a fix and it will be included in the next release.

I sent you a Private message in order to investigate the problem, but as it is now a known issue, you can discard it.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aly
Scholar

Hi Ben

Thanks for the response.

You are right. When Freedome is disconnected before shutdown this does not occur on next boot.

Waiting for the next release to fix this.

Aly

Novice

FSecure Freedome not working/coming ON. I am running it on Windows 10 and its not working. Can i get any help on the fix? Thanks in advance.

Kpumps

Scholar

Hi every one

I can't connect with freedome too.

It still for Long Time On Connecting In My Win 10 and it will not connect for ever!

Who knows abot this problem?
Scholar

HI THERE I HAVE F-SECURE  AND FREEDOM ON MY COMPUTER I WAS WATCHING A FILM LAST NIGHT ON MY PC AND MY FREEDOM TURND OFF ABUT 11:20PM  BY IT SELF  SHOULD IT DO THAT OR WHAT CAN THIS BE WHAT CAN THIS BE.