Cancel iOS subsription in favour of 5-devices plan

RM23
RM23 Posts: 2 New Member

I renew F-Secure FREEDOME VPN from iOS thinking it would have renewed my 5-devices plan. However this seems not to be the case!

From the FAQ "Can I transfer a subscription from Android or iOS to Windows or Mac?" it's not clear how I can cancel the iOS subscription in order to buy a 5-devices plan that works on my Macs as well!

Can anyone explain how can I cancel an erroneous iOS subscription in order to buy the 5-device plan? Note I already had a 5-device plan, therefore I think the renewal notifications on iOS are extremely misleading!

Comments

• Pavitra
    Pavitra Posts: 81 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi RM23,

Welcome to F-Secure Community!

To cancel your IOS subscription, please refer this link for more information about the cancellation.

• RM23
    RM23 Posts: 2 New Member

Dear Pavitra,

thank you very much for your reply. The link you refer to appears all over the places on this forum, but unfortunately it does not solve the problem. Following the instructions only allow you to cancel the automatic renewal in a year, not the current subscription.

I need to cancel the current subscription (and get back the 20£ or so), in order to subscribe to the 5-devices plan that will work also on my Mac (which was the original plan I was trying to renew!).

How can I do that?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info