cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking protection activated only once.

Highlighted
Scholar

Banking protection activated only once.

I have bought a new subscription after using Freedome for a year and after the purchase i got a code in my mail, I entered it on the computer into the app and it worked fine. However a few days later when I was going to use it on my ipad it did not work and when i tried to add it to an account online it says "Could not find any coupon for code" Even though it is the exact same one i used a few days ago.

Please Help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Banking protection activated only once.

Hello @scrisp 

Did you purchase the F-secure Freedome via F-secure store? If yes, you can able to re-use the key multiple times until expiry date. Please refe this KB article to know more about how to transfer a Freedome license code in right way.

You can try uninstall and re-install the Freedome on your iPad and check again.

3 REPLIES 3
Scholar

Now the title was autofilled to something else and i don't know how to change...., anyhow it was 'Code only worked once'

Hello @scrisp 

Did you purchase the F-secure Freedome via F-secure store? If yes, you can able to re-use the key multiple times until expiry date. Please refe this KB article to know more about how to transfer a Freedome license code in right way.

You can try uninstall and re-install the Freedome on your iPad and check again.

Scholar

I reinstalled the  application on my ipad and then it accepted the code even though it was the exact same one i entered before and in the same spot!!

Thank you for the help