After loading new version of freedome the old code doesn't work and the protection is not getting on

Aspirant

After loading new version of freedome the old code doesn't work and the protection is not getting on

I have MacBook and loaded an update of new version of Freedome, the the old code did not work. I got today from the help desk a new code, that worked but the pretection is not getting on. Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: After loading new version of freedome the old code doesn't work and the protection is not getting on

Was reading others challenges and found the way to fix: Fortunately I was able to roll back to the older version and connect without problem. I did the same and now it works fine with 1.0.1712.0

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Aspirant

Re: After loading new version of freedome the old code doesn't work and the protection is not getting on

and worth mentioning: Freedome works on my iPhone perfectly.

Aspirant

Was reading others challenges and found the way to fix: Fortunately I was able to roll back to the older version and connect without problem. I did the same and now it works fine with 1.0.1712.0

View solution in original post