Administrative Password needed after running Freedome for few minutes !

Nahid8
Nahid8 Posts: 11 New Member

I had this problem before and got solved. I had same problem several days ago and reinstalled the software. Everything seemed fine. But recently, I have encountered this new problem ! After running Freedome for 5 to 10 minutes, a message box popped up and shows that, "Administrative password needed". How can I rectify this nagging problem without reinstalling the software ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @Nahid8 

Assuming, that you are talking about windows Admin Password after starts Freedome for 5 to 10 minutes, please make sure that you have configured the UAC settings correctly and found this article here

Also, please try open "Credential Manager" (Search it directly)  on your windows machine. Clear all the credentials related to the VPN connection in "Windows Credentials" tab. Connect the Freeedome VPN again with the right credentials to have a test. If the issue persists, please untick "Save my credentials" option to have a troubleshoot.

And

• Nahid8
    Nahid8 Posts: 11 New Member

I opened "Credential Manage" and there's no credentials related to the VPN connection in "Windows Credentials" tab. I did not find "Save my credentials" option. The problem still persists !

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello @Nahid8 

We would recommend to get in touch with our F-Secure Support team for further investigation.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info