Account ID

Highlighted
Scholar

Account ID

I have a working freedome account but have not got an email yet with the account ID which means i cannot activate other devices. How do I go about getting my account ID resent?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Account ID

Hi GS658,

The account ID is the same subscription code which you purchased for Freedome (subscription code = account ID for your iOS). Did you already purchase a multi device license for Freedome? If yes, you can find the subscription code from the order details email sent to you.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi GS658,

The account ID is the same subscription code which you purchased for Freedome (subscription code = account ID for your iOS). Did you already purchase a multi device license for Freedome? If yes, you can find the subscription code from the order details email sent to you.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

I have purchased a multi device year subscription  but I cannot find my subscription email. Is it possible to have it resent?

Community Manager

Hi GS658,

We have resent it now. Please check your email for the license details.