internet explorer and website problem

3.jpg

the image shown above is India’s bank employment website. it works in all other browsers except internet explorer. also i think the page i was trying to open was a secure kind of page (registration, password etc.). why i am getting this error? from the image it is a clear indication that the website is unable to identify internet explorer. is it because of extra components of f-secure into internet explorer? and a weird thing is that after i visit this website and it throws me this error. internet connction goes every time. i have to connecct my mobile through usb again.

Comments

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

Can't see the image. I think it's because F-Secure has to approve all images before they can be shown Smiley Sad

• kris
    kris Posts: 38 Explorer

now the image is being displayed. can anyone tell me why it is happening? i also tried with all addons disabled but still the problem persists.

• NikK
    NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

That is a message from the web site and not by F-Secure.

You probably need to read the browser requirements for that specific web site to find out why it's not supported.

• kris

@NikK wrote:

That is a message from the web site and not by F-Secure.

You probably need to read the browser requirements for that specific web site to find out why it's not supported.

yes i know that its by the website. and the website clearly says that it supports internet explorer (IE), firefox and chrome. and the page is opened in IE itself. but still website does not either detect it or support it. my question is that is it because of f-secure components in IE? toolbar and other addons? seems that is not the issue because i tried IE with addons diabled. but still IE is throwing me that error. and also the same page works as it should while opened in other browsers. but only for IE it shows that error message. and also another thing is that why my internet connection stops working after i visit that page?
  • kris

@NikK wrote:

I tested http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr14 myself in IE11 and it shows the same message. So I'll say the web site isn't working properly.

And no problem with my internet connection after :)

ok nikk. maybe it could be the website issue. thanks for help.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info