how can i stop the renewal popup, it is driving me mad

can somone please tell me how to stop the renewal popup notice from happening repeatedly every day.  this started 44 days before my subs run out an now, at day 22, with 40 minutes wasted to customer online support where it was repeatedly explained to me that people like this feature and i could just click it away (i understand its supposed to be a benifit and that i can click it away) i am ready to let go of fsecure after years of using it. its like a dripping tap and it has driven me near mad.   i am also a gamer in my spare time and a pop up mid boss raid is not ever going to work for me.

i was told the only way to stop it would stop all of my notifications on my pc, surely a company protecting my computer has a better design that that?  i am sure of it... i just need the person who can tell me how to stop it to read this.

i have used fsecure for years, i already intended renew, i do not want nor need 44 days of repeated reminders.  it beggers belief that there is no way to stop this.  i am using win 8.  ty to anyone who can help...even to have this stop until 7 days before renewal would save some amount of my sanity. 

please, for the love of whatever god you adhere to, HELP.  ty in advance.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    I understand why some people don't want to renew early, but that, to be honest, is the easiest way to stop the nagging. If you're able to renew now, it will be added to the end of your current subscription, so you won't lose any days, and the popups will stop.
  • paddy3
    paddy3 Posts: 3 Observer

@Simon wrote:
    I understand why some people don't want to renew early, but that, to be honest, is the easiest way to stop the nagging. If you're able to renew now, it will be added to the end of your current subscription, so you won't lose any days, and the popups will stop.

44 days early?!  22 days early?     no, that will not be happening and i cant even begin to understand how anyone thinks thats acceptable, let alone that a software company that i am to trust to protect my online security cant turn off a pop up in its own software..how on earth can that be true?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info