having problems with fscuif.exe

hi can anybody help having problems with fscuif.exe breaking up and having compatibility problems only had f-secure a few weeks finding it hard to understand thanks yogapose

Comments

• 2eemeli
    2eemeli Posts: 95 Enthusiast

Hi Yogapose,

fscuif.exe is part of the user interphase.

What problems do you have?

It would be as well good to know wich version/product you are using and what operating system in oder to discuss further.

• thank you for respond  i have my security on vista 32 bit windows 8 pc and the most problem is my 10in netbook aspire windows 7 this one the most problem just lots of problem when i try to run security and it goes offline and wants to change settinegs seems it has a problem with fscuif,exe i thought this was a virus the two seem to oppose i dont think they are set up right there are loads of files it wont scan thanks yogapos

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer

are you meaning you have Windows Vista 32 bit and Windows 8 beta(not yet final release) and there antivirus works fine, but on Windows 7 in your netbook F-Secure security product does not?

it displays blue (i) or red (X) picture in Internet Security/Anti-Virus window?

try to restart your computer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi yogapose,

Much appreciate if you could provide the screenshot of the situation described above. Else, you may open a Support Ticket for further assistances.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jayson

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info