firewal

Highlighted
Scholar

firewal

Hello, forgive my bad english, it's my first day with f-secure i am trying it for 30 days.

I see no firewall and the settings for this go to windows firewall... i suppose that if i buy the licence, the firewall will be inclued ?

Thanks for answering.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: firewal

Hi molomolo,

Please refer the Product Comparison section on this page.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Scholar

Also i gave wrong mail adress in my profile and i don't find how to fix this... i will check this page daily then.

@molomolo wrote:

Hello, forgive my bad english, it's my first day with f-secure i am trying it for 30 days.

I see no firewall and the settings for this go to windows firewall... i suppose that if i buy the licence, the firewall will be inclued ?

Thanks for answering.

Hi Molo, I would suggest this thread -

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/News-and/F-secure-2013-feedback-n-x1562/td-p/16090

To update your E-mail I believe you would go to 'My F-Secure' then to 'My Account'  Smiley Wink

Scholar

Ok, it worked for the mail adress but i first tryed many times before and it didn't... Last thing : what are the diffferences between "F-Secure Anti-Virus" and "F-Secure Internet Security" ?
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi molomolo,

Please refer the Product Comparison section on this page.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post