Whats new in Fsecure internet security 17.0 ?

what are new features and changes in fsecure interet security 17.0.?

Also what is virgo update and lynx win64..

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@rohan wrote:

what are new features and changes in fsecure interet security 17.0.?

Also what is virgo update and lynx win64..

Hello,

There was some of changes....

But do you receive upgrade prompt about completed state (possible to re-check it under "Recent events" -> maybe it should be with some information); Where can be "Whats new"-page (but not really as release-notes or changelog);

With my own feelings -> fresh things are:

--> Ultralight-technology/engine/design added to F-Secure Internet Security;

"F-Secure Ultralight" can be as conception, design; or as certain 'engine/core' of scanning (and other things); Based on some meanings;

Under "Whats new" it's called as "Ultra Core"

--> Fresh UI with much more improves about certain usability and logical things;

--> Family Rules / Parental Control goes be with some changes (with F-Secure Internet Security there is small changes.. compare to F-Secure SAFE); But some certain tweaks and additions (like category-handling) valid for F-Secure IS too. 

--> Some updates and fixes (which usually can be more important than fresh features or as most important changes);

--> "Virgo" and "Lynx" -> kind of engines; Even I have some thoughts about Virgo (I not sure about my feelings for Lynx -> even I have some of them too); Probably this is required official statement and not my own unofficial suggestions;

But if you just ask about 'common points' -> so.. this is on-the-fly updates for Virgo/Lynx components/modules/engines of F-Secure Internet Security 17.0;

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info