Trying to replace Security Suite with new one

Highlighted
Supporter

Trying to replace Security Suite with new one

I currently have F Secure through Plum Choice, but lost my job and can no longer afford Plum Choice.  I like F Secure and want to download your latest version, with firewall, virus protection and spyware protection, but I'd like to know if you can help me get a removal tool for the old program so I get rid of it all before downloading the new one.  The version I have is not registered with you, but through Plum Choice.  Or can I just download the new one over the old one?  I will pay full price for it, of course.  Please let me know.

Edited: E-mail address removed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Trying to replace Security Suite with new one

Hi Jack,

Please download and run the Uninstallation Tool on your computer then install the new F-Secure program.

Thanks.  

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi Jack,

Please download and run the Uninstallation Tool on your computer then install the new F-Secure program.

Thanks.  

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Scholar

Once you have removed the current product you have, you can still get a different service that you can afford.