So now I have bought it I get absolutely no help whatsoever (well impressed, NOT)

Scholar

So now I have bought it I get absolutely no help whatsoever (well impressed, NOT)

Posting 3 days ago and got exactly zero help.

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/call-blocker-problems/td-p/78515

It seems that there are no contact details to contact Fsecure once you have the program

So if you have a problem, it's just this forum

as title Not at all impressed.

5 REPLIES 5
Executive Member

Re: So now I have bought it I get absolutely no help whatsover (well impressed, NOT)

No contact details?

Look here: Call F-Secure Support

Or here: Chat with an F‑Secure expert

Community Manager

Re: So now I have bought it I get absolutely no help whatsover (well impressed, NOT)

Hi @spudorange,

Just following up, have you been able to get in touch with our Support team as mentioned by Vetraci? Is your issue resolved now?

Thanks for sharing the links @Vetraci!

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Not resolved

still getting phone calls and unable to block them

Will be purchasing Kaspersky

THAT WORKS as my son has it

Community Manager

Hi spudorange,

If you have a case opened with us and it is not resolved, kindly let me know via private message so I can look it up for you. If you have not contacted us yet, you can always call/chat/open a support request as mentioned in the above replies.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Re: So now I have bought it I get absolutely no help whatsoever (well impressed, NOT)

seems to be hard to find support/contact information at the site.