Personal key dont work

Highlighted
Aspirant

Personal key dont work

I have personal key f-secure booster but it does not work. Indicates all the time that it is not correct. How do I get a new code which works?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Personal key dont work

Well now it works !!!;) I returned the internet settings and it solved the problem.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Ozzy75,

Could you review this article concerning the error you received?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Hello! Code is right but not work.

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

If the serial is correct, please send me by private message the information requested so that I can check the status of the serial code.

PS: @ozzy75 I moved the thread to the appropriate board.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Thank you for the information. 

Could you provide a screenshot of the error you encounter when the code is rejected? Remember to edit  any personally identifiable information.

Best Regards

-Ben

Aspirant

Hey ozzy75,

please check date & time on your pc. It has to be correct to establish a secure communication to the unlock servers.

Aspirant

They are correct..

Aspirant

Well now it works !!!;) I returned the internet settings and it solved the problem.

View solution in original post