Is it safe to disable "Scan and remove viruses from web traffic"?It makes you tube video very slow.

Scholar

Is it safe to disable "Scan and remove viruses from web traffic"?It makes you tube video very slow.

Is it safe to disable "Scan and remove viruses from web traffic"?It slows you tube and other videos.

5 REPLIES 5
Supporter

Re: Is it safe to disable "Scan and remove viruses from web traffic"?It makes you tube vid

Yes it should be ok to disable Web trafic scanning, The realtime scanning will handle if anything is acctually downloaded to your computer.

Scholar

Re: Is it safe to disable "Scan and remove viruses from web traffic"?It makes you tube vid

Cheers Frisjo,thanks for that prompt response.

Senior Advisor

what version do you use? Since 2011 series(not sure which version is that) that problem was solved

Scholar

I don't know what version , it was installed free from talktalk.

Superuser

Hi,

this is a rebranded version of F-Secure. Please contact your ISP "talktalk" and ask for a download for the latest build of the

software.

You can check the version. right click on the try icon, then select info...

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de