Installing F-Secure Safe on PC with Windows and Linux Ubuntu installed

Highlighted
Aspirant

Installing F-Secure Safe on PC with Windows and Linux Ubuntu installed

I have F-Secure Safe running on my desktop PC with Windows 10. I recently installed Linux Ubuntu so that I can boot up in Windows or Ubuntu, and I understand that they are in separate partitions on the hard drive. I'd like to install Safe on Ubuntu, but when I go to "Add device" then "Install on this device", it only gives the options of Mac or Windows PC. How can I overcome this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Installing F-Secure Safe on PC with Windows and Linux Ubuntu installed

Hi sweeper,

Please find the list of supported OS for SAFE here. Linux is not a supported OS for installing SAFE.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi sweeper,

Please find the list of supported OS for SAFE here. Linux is not a supported OS for installing SAFE.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I note that F-Secure offers support for Linux users in the business world, so it's a shame it's not available to private users. It seems I'll have to look elsewhere for my security in future. Thanks for your help.