I have forgot anti theft security code

Scholar

I have forgot anti theft security code

Dear Sir, i have a Nokia E-7 and i am using F-secure Anti theft from last year. but now i forgot the security code. My Trusted no. is XXXXXXXXXX and email id is XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.co.in. Pls help me out as i cannot use another sim card in that

9 REPLIES 9
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: I have forgot anti theft security code

Hello Sonal,

I edited your personnal details out.

Kindly refer to AniaC's post to contact Support, reset security code cases have to be handled outside of the F-Secure Community.
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Mobile/Forgot-lost-your-security-code-Read-this/td-p/7439

For alternative way to unlock your mobile, refer to the following post:
http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Protection-Safe/f-secure-mobile-password/m-p/11397#M2688

Thanks.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Dear sir,

how i can SMS to device for unlock as per ur instruction

Highlighted
Former F-Secure Employee

Hi sonal,

You are only able to reset your phone with the SMS from the Trusted Number you had created earlier in the Anti-Theft software. If you have not created one, kindly proceed to contact our support in order to reset your Anti-Theft lock code.

Best regards,

Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

I have an e5-00 phone.

Mobile security code is active now and i can not use my phone.

I tried to send #UNLOCK# message to my trusted phone, and a message with instructions was sent to my trusted phone. But then i couldn't solve my problem.

In the message that came to my trusted phone, it mentions some instructions about the solving method. At the end of the message there is a reset code:

#RESET#UGWF/ue+sgPM3..........H4=

From my trusted phone i tried to forward this code to my locked device but nothing happens.

I sent this codes:

1- All of the message with instructions,

2-Only code like this--> #RESET#UGWF/ue+sgPM3..........H4=

3-Only code like this--> UGWF/ue+sgPM3..........H4=

Where is my mistake guys? Is there anyone can help me?

Advocate

If you have followed the instructions but that doesn't work, you need to contact support:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request

Scholar

Hello i was using 360 security o i had activited anti theft on ma number. . . N i directly uninstalled be app.. Now i have ported to different operator..n wen i insert dt sim il start recieving messages plz help me out of this
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

What kind of message are you receiving? Are they related to F-Secure?

Did you try to follow the instructions provided above?

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

unlock your security code
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello Kunjan,

Please refer to my replies above. We unfortunately cannot help with this type of problem in our community.

Best Regards

-Ben