cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-Secure Mobile Anti-Theft. Did not enter all numbers in secure phone number..

Scholar

F-Secure Mobile Anti-Theft. Did not enter all numbers in secure phone number..

Hi,

I'm afraid I did a big booboo when I set the secure telephone number on my free F-Secure Mobile anti theft installation.

I forgot that the number is displayed and sent with a "+" (plus sign) and country number code. In my case I should have

included " +47" before the number I dial ordinarily when I set the safe number.  The problem is that I have lost my safety

code... Yes, I know.. idiotic, but then, who among us have never failed Smiley Happy.  Is there any way for me to regain control over the

Anti-theft settings on my Nokia N8 (Symbian^3 ?)?

Help anyone?

johwir

4 REPLIES 4
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: F-Secure Mobile Anti-Theft. Did not enter all numbers in secure phone number..

Hi johwir,

This is an issue we can not solve in our community. However, we might be able to help.

Could you please contact our support?

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

Feel free to refer to this thread when you open a support ticket.

Best regards,

Stephan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

Re: F-Secure Mobile Anti-Theft. Did not enter all numbers in secure phone number..

I have the exact same problem, although i'm pretty sure I remember my code but the software wont recognise it after i changed sim card. I'm back to the original sim card, and its working, but i still cant open the software using my security code. I have tried re-setting it by using my "safe" number, but it wouldnt work, now i can see why. I also forgot to add the country code "+45" to my safe number.

I have tried 3 times now to get in touch with your chat support service, but after 5-10 mins of waiting i get disconnected each time Smiley Sad

Can someone please help me?

Scholar

Hi  one_a.

I found a way to fix this problem without consulting the support service, but I do not feel comfortable posting it for all to see.

Can you send an email adress I can reach you on to xxx@xxx.com?

Regards, johwir

Scholar

i too have the same problem... i will email you also