F-Secure 2012 Deepguard blocking MS programs

Former F-Secure Employee

Re: F-Secure 2012 Deepguard blocking MS programs

Hello All,

We've released a potential fix for this issue to our beta deployment channel. Could you give it a try?

Just download and execute the following package on the problematic machine: http://download.f-secure.com/latest/beta/fsdbupdate9.exe

Regards,

Siltanen

Aspirant

strange... but office works

4x Win 7 64bit -1x Win XP 32bit Service Pack 3 - Ich generiere keine FSDIAG! Ihr seid da zu neugierig
Aspirant

I only apply this on one machine, every other has to be fixed by you!

4x Win 7 64bit -1x Win XP 32bit Service Pack 3 - Ich generiere keine FSDIAG! Ihr seid da zu neugierig
Highlighted
Scholar

I too have the similar kind of problem,after applying the fix it resolved my problem

God never made his work for man to mend
Former F-Secure Employee

Hello All,

We've released an automatic update labeled "F-Secure DeepGuard Update 2012-03-15_01" to all Internet Security 2012 users.

There's no need to use the beta fsdbupdate9.exe I posted earlier to this thread.

We're are confident the update will solve the issue and are looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Siltanen

View solution in original post

Novice

Windows 7 64 / Tried with Deep guard turned off.

Affected software: Ocenaudio

It will upload small sound files but will stall with 1MB files. It works fine on the other PC with no F-Secure installed. Please help me out. Thank you for your time.

Superuser

Hi,

If you've tried with DeepGuard turned off, then that suggests another cause of the problem.  However, I think your best bet might be to raise a support ticket with F-Secure, includiung an FSDIAG, so that they can investigate the issue more fully.