cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E5-00 F-Secure ANTI-THEFT locked

Novice

Re: Nokia e5-00 Fsecure LOCKED

my mobule nokia e5-00 locked for mobile security code i am not put any security code please help me. by Nazeer

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Nazeer,

Please contact our support so that we can help you. We cannot help you in the community for that kind of problem.

Refer to Hailan's post on the previous pages for more details.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

Re: E5-00 F-Secure ANTI-THEFT locked

Hi. My NOKIA E5-00 F-Secure ANTI-THEFT locked , as i never put any lock code..

Now how can i open my phone, "WHAT IS THE DEFAULT LOCK CODE ?" for F-Secure ANTI-THEFT..

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hitesh,

Please refer to the replies above (and on the previous pages) and contact our support so that we can help you.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
rbk
Novice

i never put fsecure code. i try its not open please help me out

Superuser

Please refer to the replies above, and on the previous pages, and in the sticky topic at the top of this board.

I don't know how many times we have to say this, but we cannot deal with locked phones on the forum. You need to contact Support.
Scholar

My E5-00 was locked. Can you please help unlocked the said unit.. Thank you very much.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Archangel,

Unfortunately Mobile Security for Symbian has reached its end of life on December 31, 2014 (see this article).

You can try to follow the instructions provided as solution on this thread.

Best Regards

-Ben