Can't renew my subsription

I'm a student and I'm trying to renew my F-Secure Safe subscription for 1 year, on 3 devices. I have encountered two roadblocks

I have been sent an email with the coupon code. I click the link and get taken to the store, the correct options are chosen for me. I type in the code, but the code does not work for this option. The code does however work for all the other options in the email (Safe 1 device, Total 1 & 3 devices).

I finally give up and decide to renew Safe but only on one device. I get directed to log-in, I do so and I am taken to My Account. Immediately after logging in I get a pop-up "your subscription expires in 38 days, renew SAFE now to stay protected".

There are two buttons "buy now" and "remind me later". The "buy now" button is unresponsive (I am using the latest version of Firefox, but I have also tried in Edge). The remind me later button worked just fine.

I disabled my adblocker, cleared my cache, and tried again from the beginning. There is no pop-up this time, only a 404 page...

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I think that your experience is about some different troubles.

But let us to discuss only certain of them. For example, there are next Knowledgebase articles about F-Secure SAFE renewal:

based on the way to do so.

I have been sent an email with the coupon code.

Maybe this coupon code is only for fresh accounts / installations. And is not applied to renewal process? Good to re-read terms for sure.

Where also can be declared limitations for "Safe One device" or "Total one or three devices".

There are two buttons "buy now" and "remind me later". The "buy now" button is unresponsive (I am using the latest version of Firefox, but I have also tried in Edge). The remind me later button worked just fine.
    I disabled my adblocker, cleared my cache, and tried again from the beginning. There is no pop-up this time, only a 404 page...

Good to try it via "InPrivate" / "Incognito" (or so) modes. To exclude any temporary glitches.

But, perhaps, most useful step and solution is to contact their direct Support channels. For example, web-chat:

At least, Support agents with much more information about subscription type and licence situation. In addition, it is possible to troubleshoot safely and privately.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info