Advanced network protection question

Scholar

Advanced network protection question

I have radio station I like to listen to. The -Do not allow applications to download harmful files- blocks the port for that station. When I disable the -Do not allow applications to download hamful files- winamp plays the radio.

Does anyone knows solution for this problem?

I tried to disable the firewall its the same problem with or without firewall. I'm 100% sure that the -Do not allow applications to download hamful files- option blocks the station. It is IS2013 on my computer, earlier with IS2012 there was no problem with this stream.

Link is http://87.229.103.51:7050/live

17 REPLIES 17
Supporter

Re: Advanced network protection question

By now, it seems the the only solution is to disable temporarily the ANP feature. Sadly, no exceptions can be made with it enabled (since disabling the firewall makes no difference as you pointed out).

Scholar

Thanks  for your help. I hope that in updates fsecure will include option to make exceptions in ANP.

Supporter

You're welcome. I haven't come across your issue before, it's good to know it in case anyone encounters the same problem.

And yes, hopefully FS includes that feature in next updates Smiley Wink

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Congi,

With regards to your problem, I would suggest you to open a Support Ticket:
http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

Once you have open a SRID kindly update me so that I can help to solve your issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Novice

With ANP enabled, CNBC.com videos won't play. ANP disabled, the CNBC videos play just fine. You can check it for yourself. Did someone open a ticket for the ANP problems?

Thanks,

Jim

Scholar

Its the same issue. If you have patience, please open a ticket. I'm tired of resolving firewall and ANP problems.

Regards,

Chongi

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi All,

With regards to your problem, is there an SRID given to you by the agent? If yes kindly provide us your SRID so that I can help you to speed up the process. SRID is normally stated in the subject of the email.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hello,

I don't have SRID. Is it sales agent who gives the SRID? I don't understand the meaning of the agent in this context.

The conflict I discovered is an OEM installation.

Chongi

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Congi,

With regards to your question, SRID is the service request id that will be given to you by technical support engineers after you have opened a case with us. The SRID is stated in the email subject when you receive an email from F-Secure technical support engineers.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jagadesan