How to add website exceptions on F-Secure SENSE Router
If a website that you know to be safe is blocked by F-Secure SENSE Router, we strongly recommend that you submit the problematic website URL to our Submit a Sample portal for analysis. However, you can temporarily whitelist the website using the website exception feature.
- Open the F-Secure SENSE Router app on your admin device.
- Tap More on the navigation pane at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Protection.
- Tap Website exceptions.
- Tap the + icon.
- Type in the website URL that you want to allow on the SENSE network.
- Tap the Check icon to save your changes.