How do I change the F-Secure SENSE Router WiFi channel?
Choosing the right WiFi channel can minimize wireless interference and improve performance. To change the F-Secure SENSE Router WiFi channel:
- Open the F-Secure SENSE Router app on your management device.
- Navigate to More > Settings > Network.
- Select the Pencil (edit) icon.
- Select WiFi channels > 5 GHz.
- Select first your desired channel and then select OK.
- Select the Back icon at the top-left corner of the screen to return to the Network settings menu.
- Select the Check icon at the top-right corner of the screen and then select Save to save the settings.
Note that while the settings are being saved, all devices will be disconnected from the SENSE network temporarily.