How do I change my F-Secure SENSE Router network name (SSID) and password?
If you need to change your network name (SSID) and password to something more memorable, you can do so via the network settings.
Note: You must be connected to the SENSE network to be able to edit the settings.
- Open your F-Secure SENSE Router app.
- Select More on the navigation pane at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Settings > Network.
- Select the Pencil (edit) icon.
- Select the Network name or Password, and type in a new network name or password. Select OK.
- To save the changes, Select the Check icon at the top of the screen.