How to renew F-Secure Internet Security or TOTAL with more licenses? How to increase the license number of F-Secure Internet Security or TOTAL during renewal?
This is the solution if you have Manual Renewal:
You can first renew your existing subscription with the same number. After the renewal, you can click on the buy more button to increase the license number. There will be no price difference.
You need to cancel your current subscription and wait until your subscription ends. This will 'clear' the My F-Secure account, and after that, you should be able to renew with a more licenses. This will not remove the remaining subscription time you have on your account.
Then you can purchase new order with the desired number of devices.
You can cancel the current subscription by following these steps:
The subscription will end when you've used up the days you've paid for, and after that you can 'renew' your account with a higher license amount.
- Login to your My F-Secure -account at my.f-secure.com/
- Click your user name in the top-right corner
- Select Account settings
- Click End your subscription
This is the solution if you have Automatic Renewal:
- Log in to your My F-Secure account: my.f-secure.com/
- Click on Subscription and check if Automatic yearly billing is enabled
- Click Cancel your Subscription
- This will change your subscription from Automatic to Manual renewal. This means that you are now able to change the license number for your F-Secure Internet Security or TOTAL account
- Click F-Secure (top left corner)
- There are 2 options in the top right corner:
- Buy More. Click on Buy More in the top right corner. You can increase your license number from here
- Renew Now. Click on Renew Now. After the renewal process, you can login to your account again. The Buy More button is now visible in your account
Article no: 000001607