I forgot or lost my [OLD] F-Secure Internet Security license code. How can I get it back?
If you have purchased [OLD] F-Secure Internet Security directly from F-Secure, you can contact F-Secure Support and we should be able to find your license code in our system. Provide us with your email or reference number.
Alternatively, you can find the subscription key from the F-Secure Internet Security user interface if you have it installed on one of your machines:
If you have bought the license code from a retail store, we do not have the information in our system.
- Open the F-Secure Internet Security user interface
- Click on Settings
- Go to the Support page
- Click on Edit settings from the left side of the page
- Click on the Show license key button
As your F-Secure Internet Security purchased before February 14, 2023, can no longer be renewed, it is possible that you have purchased the account-based Internet Security or the F-Secure TOTAL package.
Take note that F-Secure SAFE and F-Secure TOTAL don't use subscription or activation codes when you have purchased the subscription via the F-Secure online store.
- When purchasing an F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL subscription, you will be directed to create a My F-Secure account (my.f-secure.com) from which you can install the product to your devices.
- If you have renewed via your existing My F-Secure account, all the devices installed from that My F-Secure account will automatically update to the new subscription expiry date.
- The only time F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL subscription codes can be found via retail (box) purchases, and via some campaigns, such code looks like that XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Article no: 000002442