My F-Secure security program blocks my login session to my bank website with the error message "Can't establish a secure connection". If I disable Banking Protection, I can log in normally. How can I fix this issue?
If you have problems logging into your banking website, proceed to follow the workaround below:
- Open F-Secure on your computer
- Click Tools
- Search for Updates
- Check and verify that F-Secure Virus definition updates were installed successfully
- Close Settings window
- Click Turn off all security features
- When the security features have been turned OFF, proceed to turn ON again
If the step above doesn't help, do the following:
- Check the updates of your security program
- Check the updates on your web browser:
- Check that the extension Browsing Protection by F-Secure is turned ON and activated:
Proceed to log in to your online banking website. If the issue persists, proceed to contact F-Secure Support.
Article no: 000019401