I have F-Secure TOTAL package and I want to take ID PROTECTION into use on my devices. How do I install ID PROTECTION?
As with other F-Secure TOTAL apps, you can install ID PROTECTION on mobile and desktop devices through My F-Secure with your account details.
Note: If you already have F-Secure KEY in use on that device (e.g. Mac computer), your passwords in KEY can be transferred to ID PROTECTION. Make sure that you have linked your KEY app to your TOTAL subscription.
If you have F-Secure KEY installed on your desktop, you can start by moving to ID PROTECTION on your desktop first by following the steps below:
Follow the steps below to take ID PROTECTION into use on your mobile device and connect devices:
- Log into your My F-Secure account
- From TOTAL apps, select ID PROTECTION
- Select Install ID PROTECTION and go through installation. You do not need to unistall KEY.
- Open ID PROTECTION and enter the same master passwords for KEY
- Select Vault to see passwords and personal data from KEY
- Install ID PROTECTION from the respective Appstore: Google PlayStore or App Store
- Enter your account credentials (for My F-Secure) and select Log in, if needed.
- Finish the set up until you see “Your subscription is active” on the screen, and then select Connect devices
- Now on your desktop, open ID PROTECTION
- On the left panel in the menu, select Connect devices
- Go back to ID PROTECTION on your mobile and in Enter Sync Code enter the sync code from the desktop. Wait until setup is complete
- When prompted, enter the master password on your desktop, and select Confirm
- Select Vault to see the data synced from ID PROTECTION on your desktop
- Uninstall KEY from your mobile
Article no: 000023525