VirginMedia Customer - No option to renew SAFE sunscription

My subscription was set to automatic and near to the time of expiry I received warnings that my subscription would not be renewed automatically because my Credit Card details were incomplete. I logged in and updated the CC details and received a message confirming details updated. However I still kept getting the same warnings that my subscription would not be renewed automatically because my Credit Card details were incomplete. Going round in circles!. My subscription has now expired and my subscription is set to manual renewal. The problem is that there is no renew or buy option anywhere on my account pages. Ive logged a ticket through the chat support but i'd like this fixed asap. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Crimsonhobbit,

I appreciate that you have highlighted about your issue with the renewal. I have narrowed down to your case and

informed the agent about your post. Since this needs further checking of your account details, the support agent will get back to you in the provided time with the updates.

• fedupcustomer
    fedupcustomer Posts: 1 New Member

Similer  I am trying to get a one year subscription for F-Secure and them site only lets me do 3 months which means that I get a month worth of annoying pop up messages from them !!

• Codeb1
    Codeb1 Posts: 1 New Member

I am also having problems renewing. I didn't manage to do my renewal until it had expired on the 17th December. Unfortunately the renew now button disappeared after I chanaged my payment details. Mine had always been set to manual renew but there's no renewal button to be found anywhere. So now I'm working on my laptop with no virus protection due to this problem.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated asap.

Thanks in advance

Debbie Barrett

• stemc
    stemc Posts: 1 New Member

i have same problem joined virgin media and registered for the free f secure for year but only got a 30 day free trial,spoke to f secure who said would delete account so i could register again with virgin but they have done nothing so i just want to cancel and i cant even do that as nothing on my account to say cancel f secure

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @stemc,

Thanks for providing feedback regarding your contact with our support. I have escalated your case and one of our support agents will get in touch with you before end of day to brief further about the progress.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info