Pre-paid freedom vpn subscribtion doesnt work.

Etwardo
Etwardo Posts: 2 New Member

i bought a freedom vpn personal code for 1 year to my new iphone 15.7 I downloaded the app and activated the code then i accidentaly got an old backup of my old iphone and i needed to do a factory reset. Then i download all my apps again including freedom and try to return my subscribtion and it didnt work and my subscribtion ended in 29.7. So is there anything i can do to retrieve my subscribtion?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Welcome to our Community, Etwardo!

May I know if you purchased your Freedome subscription from F-Secure directly or from the Apple App store? What error was shown when you tried to validate your subscription?

If purchased from F-Secure, is it a multi device subscription?

• Etwardo
    Etwardo Posts: 2 New Member

I bought it from a finnish telecommunications company called DNA Oy, and they said they dont know what to do about it. When i tried to put the code in again it says the code has been used and if i try to click return purchases it says purchases returned but still the subscribtion haas ended. And its not a multi device subscribtion

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Etwardo,

Thanks for the update. I understand your issue here; but this license for Freedome is from DNA. Since it is provisioned by DNA, you have to contact DNA and they will contact our support for further troubleshooting, if needed.

Apologies that I am unable to help you further, as this needs inputs from your ISP.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info