License Problems

Isteru
Isteru Posts: 2 New Member

Good evening,

I have been using Freedome for at least 5 months, and today, most of my left days disappeared (I had about 1000 days left). I used a promotion code that you were giving away for free in September if I remember, and I don't have it anymore.

I know this promotion is a problem for you, because you stopped it before its real end, but why don't you let us our codes ?

Best regards, and thanks in advance.

Isteru.

Comments

• PusheenMaster
    PusheenMaster Posts: 1 New Member
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Isteru,

Did you get your Freedome vouchers through the SAFE trial account?

We are now in the process of expiring the Freedome subscription codes that are linked to trial F-Secure SAFE licenses, as the free 1-year Freedome subscription was only for customers who purchased F-Secure SAFE from the campaign. These Freedome subscriptions will be expired over the next few weeks.

When we expire these Freedome subscriptions, your Freedome subscription will expire 7 days after this. If multiple Freedome subscription codes have been used on the same device, your installation will expire one week after we expire the subscription.

Multi-platform Freedome subscriptions are available from our web pages at https://freedome.f-secure.com/. Single platform subscriptions can be purchased for Apple iPad and iPhones from the Apple App Store and for Android devices from the Google Play Store.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info