Maintenance My F-secure

My grandfather just recently purchased another years subscription for his F-secure Safe.

Now I'm trying to go to the My F-secure page to log on and activate his product, appearently there is some maintenance going on over there but I can't seem to find any information about much longer this will go on for.

Would appriciate if there was a rough estimate since I'm currently at my grandparents house trying to help him activate his product.

Comments

• essentialfusion
    essentialfusion Posts: 2 New Member

Just spoken to F-Secure looks like "My F-Secure" is under maintenance  for the next 24 hours.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    I'm getting this, but there seems to be nowhere to log in at the moment:

The new F-Secure SAFE is coming!

We are about to release something amazing for you – the all-new F‑Secure SAFE. Come back again soon and see what we’ve been working on. We’ll also have some great offers for you.
  • essentialfusion
    essentialfusion Posts: 2 New Member
    my f secure subscription is running out in the next day or so. I've got the same problem as you and see the same message. When I rang up f-secure they said it was under maintenance for 24 hours. I told them it would helpful to state on your website! I will try again tomorrow....
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

We are working to make the maintenance as short as possible.

The portal should be soon available.

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 2,020 F-Secure Product Expert

My F-Secure page should be now  available.

Let us know should you still have problems to login.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info