ASK FOR A REFUND!!. Freedome is NOT working.It cant turn on "something went wrong, we're sorry"

Gepr
Gepr Posts: 2 New Member

ask for a full refund.pngI bought the  1year code,the code is activated but i cant turn on the freedome.It says  "something went wrong, we're sorry". My operating system is windos 8.1.I am asking for a full refund please.

Comments

• Gepr
    Gepr Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone here?
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Gepr,

Welcome to our F-Secure Community! We are sorry hear that you are having issues with our Product. If you would share with us more information about the issue, we would also try to help you further.

Regarding this error message, we have been seeing this error message on Win 10 computers mostly. We can try to get more details on this issue in order to assist futher. I will send you a Private Message regarding this error for further discussion.

Thank you.

• it_aint
    it_aint Posts: 18 New Member

I just want a refund because I dont believe it works after seeing the tracking numbers go uo and It wasn't ON  And I read this so if their shutting down one program FreeDUM will be next and I spent 40.00  bucks for nothin havn't had it even 2 months What kind of crap is that. They should give everybodys money back

• it_aint
    it_aint Posts: 18 New Member

Never is

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info