HELP

dobroje
dobroje Posts: 3 New Member

2 Questions :

1. I have an account on my android device (paid for a year) can i use that same on ma macbook?

2. I see i can pay more to use it on 3 devices can i just upgrade my account?

THANKS

Comments

• dobroje

2 Questions :

1. I have an account on my android device (paid for a year) can i use that same on ma macbook?

2. I see i can pay more to use it on 3 devices can i just upgrade my account?

THANKS

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Is this for beta products?
  • dobroje

IDK i guess not, i downloaded it over the googleplay store on my android device and than i payed for a year

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Not being funny, but there are at least six F-Secure products in the Google Play Store. Could you please re-post in the correct forum (link below), and detail which product you are asking about, then someone should be able to help you.

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Home-Security/ct-p/Home_Security_Solutions/interaction-style/forum
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @dobroje,

I have merged your post which was posted in the Beta forum along with this one.

Regarding your questions, you may refer to the subscription options mentioned in our Freedome page.

App store subscriptions are limited to one OS platform, but are valid on all your devices connected to the same user account, for example your Google Play account or Apple ID. You will also find more instructions on how to upgrade to Multi license subscriptions in the subscription options.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info