Email address does not change permanently

Hi,

I would like to change my email address in the settings of this community account. To do so, I go to "My Settings", select "Personal Profile" and "Email" and enter my new email address twice in the corresponding text boxes. Then I receive an "E-Mail Address Verification" email and after clicking on the link within this verification email the "Current email" changes to my new email address and everythings looks fine. So far so good.

But, when I logout and want login again, I cannot login with my new email address. Instead I have to login with my old email address and in the settings of this community account my old email address is again the "Current email".

Does anyone know how to change the email address permanently, not only for one session?

Thank you very much in advance.

Yours sincerely

Nothome

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

I wasn't aware that you could even change it for one session.  As far as I know, this can only be done by the forum administrators, so you will need to send a PM to either @Ania or @Chrissy  to have it changed permanently. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Simon's correct; PM me the email address you'd like to use, and I'll get that changed for ya!

// Chrissy

This discussion has been closed.