Online Chat Facility - Problems?

I need to submit fsdiag.zip as requested by one of your Support Technicians.  However I'm now unable to establish a session. During the past hour I've attempted to contact a support technician three times without success and find myself being arbitrarliy disconnected from the console after a 10-minute wait every time.

Have I been RBL'd or has the entire Support Team just won the lottery?

Comments

• Cognis
    Cognis Posts: 4

IMHO this is a pretty poor chat/support service ~ are we supposed to sit waiting for 20 minutes+ for a support technician to respond ~ of course when you go onto another webpage to work on something else the technician then closes the session. I've certainly used far better tools than the LogMeIn system ~ come on F-Secure find something better please (I've now manged to end my 4th attempt to "chat").

• Mothballs
    Mothballs Posts: 7

I must admit that today's quality of response is certainly a complete contrast to the excellent service I received yesterday evening at ~11pm.

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    Maybe today is weekand and they aren't working??
  • Mothballs

Please allow me to draw your attention to FS's own page, which claims that support for the UK is available 24/7.

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/call-f-secure-support

• Cognis
    Cognis Posts: 4

The app F-Secure is blocking is crucial for me, so I can't wait ~  so I will need to remove it and get an AV system which works!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi All,

With regards to your problem, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our chat support system. We had a downtime on Friday but now it has already been rectified. Kindly be assured that we are constantly improving our support platform to serve you better.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jagadesan

• Mothballs

I attempted to use your amusingly-named 'support' system as recently as 30 minutes ago, when I was yet again disconnected after the traditional 10-minute wait.  All I'm trying to do is highlight a potentially serious fault in FS for the benefit of FS and its users.

Could I now speak to a grown-up please?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Dear Mothballs,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to your side. Do you have an existing case reference number or email address so I would be able to take ownership of the case and assist you further?  If no, I would suggest you to open a Support Ticket:
    http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

Once you have open a SRID kindly update me so that I can help to solve your issue. Again, I sincerely apologize on the inconvenience caused to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info