Why my mobile gets slow after downloading F-Secure on it?

I have Samsung Galaxy Note which was highly functional but after buying F-Secure and using safety browser the mobile gets soooo slow! What happened? Any help for it?!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Have you tried to Clear cache from Application Manager (under Mobile Security)?

• I have about the same problem. Slow and bugging Safe Browser in the latest Mobile Security version. Maybe it is too heavy for Android 2.3 Gingerbread but you say your MS supports Android 2.3. The older Mobile Security layout worked ok.

[edit]: okay, it seems that clearing cache helped, but still a little bit buggy, for example my school timetable portal... part of the log in box is missing but when I push the user name or password box, the log in box is visible again, though. This works ok with normal browser with safe browser disabled. [edit]: okay, now it seems to be okay, it fixed itself. Forget this question at least for a while...

Btw, the puhelimen lukitseminen kaukosäätimellä, miten se käy yksi yhteen samsung diven kanssa? Toki teidän palvelu on nopeampi, koska tekstarin lähettäminen omaan numeroon puhelimen lukitsemiseksi on nopeampaa yleensä kuin kirjautua samsungin sivuille ja sieltä sulkea puhelin, varkaustilanteessa. Mietin, että mitkä asetukset pitää Androidissa olla, jotta puhelimen sulkeminen omaan numeroon tekstaamalla onnistuu? Tuo Kaukosäätimet pitää olla asetuksista varmaan ainakin päällä, vai? Entä mitä muuta?

I edit, how do I change the email address of my account at/on the f-secure communities?

Regards, kiitos :)
    Matias

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info