Why do the F-Secure application pop-up on my Mac every 10 minutes?

Mitch_Ryder
Mitch_Ryder Posts: 2 New Member

Since a couple of days I get really annoyed by the F-secure application popping up like every 10 minutes. Impossible to get any work done. Uses MacOS latest public release on a MacBook Pro.

Will uninstall in a day or two and cancel subscription if this cannot be solved.

Answers

• samuels
    samuels Posts: 2 New Member

Same issue. Very annoying. Apparently relates to the latest update: Version 19.8 (63352) at least on MacOS.

I have MacBook Pro M1 Sonoma 14.6.1

Cannot stand this for very long. Will result to uninstall and to a different solution in 1-2 days.

Hopefully resolved soon.

• Mitch_Ryder
    Mitch_Ryder Posts: 2 New Member

I noticed some other posts focusing the same issue, where F-Secure confirmed the bug. Cannot work under the current circumstances, have uninstalled the app now.

• ToujoursAvancer
    ToujoursAvancer Posts: 1 New Member

Same ****.

Extremely Annoying.

MaxBook Air with Sonoma 14.7.

Hope you fix this soonest possible, my patience is running out.

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator

Hallo,

Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. Our technical department is currently analyzing the problem and is in the process of developing a fix.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

• PawełP
    PawełP Posts: 355 Moderator

Hallo everyone,

I would like to share the latest news from the technical department. The cause of the problem has already been determined and the corresponding fix is being implemented in the program. With the next update it will be available to all users. This may take a few days.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards.

Pawel

Making every digital moment secure, for everyone

Pricing & Product Info