Need Advice on F-Secure total security

Options
kevin498
kevin498 Posts: 4 New Member
edited March 14 in F-Secure Total

Hello,

I'm considering upgrading to F-Secure total security, but I have a few questions before making the decision. Can anyone who's dgcustomerfirst already using Total Security share their experiences with the product? I'm particularly interested in hearing about its performance in terms of malware detection, system impact, and overall user experience.

Additionally, i'd like to know if total security offers any unique features or benefits compared to other F-Secure products. Are there any standout features that make it worth the investment?

Lastly, I'm curious about the pricing and subscription options for total security. Is it a cost-effective solution for comprehensive online security?

Accepted Answer

Answers

• kevin498
    kevin498 Posts: 4 New Member
    Options

Hello,

I'm considering upgrading to F-Secure total security, but I have a few questions before making the decision. Can anyone who's dgcustomerfirst already using Total Security share their experiences with the product? I'm particularly interested in hearing about its performance in terms of malware detection, system impact, and overall user experience.

Additionally, i'd like to know if total security offers any unique features or benefits compared to other F-Secure products. Are there any standout features that make it worth the investment?

Lastly, I'm curious about the pricing and subscription options for total security. Is it a cost-effective solution for comprehensive online security?

• siramic
    siramic Posts: 96 Path Finder
    edited March 14
    Options

Hi @kevin498

Just wondering, what are you upgrading from, F-Secure Safe, Internet Security, or a different AV?

• siramic
    siramic Posts: 96 Path Finder
    edited March 28
    Options

Hi @Firmy

Nice comparison link you posted, I found it informative as well :) It was even recently updated on Feb 13 2024 by L10n.

Cheers :)