About autorization code in web browser extension

denisv
denisv Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2022 in F-Secure ID Protection

Hi there, I recently bought the F-Secure suite and ID-Protection doesn't works properly. In settings of ID they ask us to paste an autorization code in the Web extension browser after installation. I use Firefox and in the properties of Id-Protection extension I found nowhere to paste this code. Could you help please?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @denisv

Thank you for your post.

To automatically fill in your usernames and passwords in Chrome or Firefox, you need to turn on the browser Autofill feature in the settings and install the F-Secure ID PROTECTION extension or add-on on your selected browser.

To install and authorize the browser extension:

1. Open F-Secure ID PROTECTION.
    2. Go to Settings 
    3. Choose General
    4. Under Autofill, select Enable browser autofill from the drop-down menu and do the following:

• For Firefox:

1. Select Install Firefox add-on
    2. On the Firefox Add-ons page, select Add to Firefox and Install. The F-Secure ID PROTECTION Password Manager icon appears in the top-right corner of the browser.
    3. Go back to the app, and select Copy to copy the authorization code needed to complete the registration
    4. In your Firefox browser, select the F-Secure ID PROTECTION icon in the top-right corner of the browser, and paste in the copied authorization code.
    5. Select Authorize and Close.

Kindly let me know if this helps.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info