well Title says it all

Thank You for your help.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Parham
    Parham Posts: 103 Enthusiast

@Sethu

@Jaims

is this the right place for this matter? i feel like you missed this topic or i posted it in a wrong forum?

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited November 2020

Hi @Parham

No worries, this has now been moved to the right board which is the F-Secure SAFE board.

You can change your email address on My F-Secure.

1. Login to My F-Secure using your current email and password.
    2. Hover your mouse over your account name on the top-right corner of the screen and click Account Settings.
    3. In the square below Your F-Secure email address, type your new email address.
    4. Click Save changes.
    5. Click Log out.
    6. Log in with your new email address to test

• Parham

Hello @Jaims

Thank you for the information

but i'm asking about the my community account because there is a problem i have with my new F-Secure account, i don't know why but when i want to login to the community like when i hit the login button and type the email and password, i'll redirect to a page and get an 404 error. and this only happens when i login with the other account of mine which is the one i need it's email to connect to this current account that i'm posting for you.

i will send the email in private for you so avoid breaking any forum rules etc..

Thanks!

• Parham
    edited November 2020

"i will send the email in private for you so avoid breaking any forum rules etc.."

Well it seems your PM is closed

the email is xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx

Edited: PII

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Parham

As discussed, this post has been moved to the Beta board for further assistance on your Beta account login issue.

You will be able to get some help in this board.